Consistent naming in woman.el

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Consistent naming in woman.el
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 04:24:34 +0000

Hi all,

woman.el has a mix of WoMan- and woman- prefixes.
This makes doing M-x slower and you also need to remember if the command/function you are using starts with WoMan- or woman-.

Is it OK to set all defun/defvar/etc prefixes to "woman-"?

We can then mark the "WoMan-" prefixed defun/var as obsolete.

Also if we go down that path, what all needs to be marked obsolete?

- Only the defcustoms and interactive defuns?

OrĀ

- All defvars/defcustoms and defuns (interactive or not)?