Re: Character folding in the pretest

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: Character folding in the pretest
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 13:52:23 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

No one intends to continue "ad infinitum". That's another red herring. We should continue collecting feedback for a couple more of pretest releases, that's all. Then we can make the decision based on that feedback. I counted 10 people (excluding myself and Artur) who expressed their clear opinions in this thread; that is way too few for an intelligent decision, IMO.

My language probably does not fit the agnostic approach. Nonetheless, this is an awesome features and I think it should be on by default.

Thanks for working on this to all those who have done so!

Rasmus

--
C is for Cookie