RE: Improving the presentation of Emacs user documentation

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Improving the presentation of Emacs user documentation
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 08:22:01 -0800 (PST)

> > Couldn't we just style the HTML pages?
> > (If so, you just got a volunteer to do it)
>
> Awesome. Feel free to dig into texi2html, plus better CSS. Double bonus if
> it looks great in eww and on mobile.

On this topic, and not contradicting what others have said AFAIK, this is
my thought:

It would be good to start with _accessibility_ and only later go on to
visual styling, making sure that it doesn't mess up accessibility.

Starting with making things look cool, if paying no attention to at least
minimal accessibility concerns, is not particularly stylish or cool. ;-)

(Just one opinion.)