Re: Streams: add stream-delay and streams of directory files

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Streams: add stream-delay and streams of directory files
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:18:04 +0100

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> Would you mind adding tests for `stream-delay' and
> `stream-of-directory-files'?  (A regression test for the stream
> implementation of `seq-copy' would be great too!)

I can do that - though I don't know how a useful test of
`stream-of-directory-files' could look like.

In the meantime, could you please address the following compiler
warnings of the test file:

  Compiling file /home/micha/software/stream/test/stream-tests.el at Fri
  Feb 12 15:15:53 2016

  In end of data: stream-tests.el:216:1:Warning: the following functions
  are not known to be defined: seq-p, oddp, evenp

Regards,

Michael.