How to silence "Unknown slot" compiler warnings?

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: How to silence "Unknown slot" compiler warnings?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:15:50 +0100

Hi,

I am getting loads of "Unknown slot" messages during compilation of my
package. Why are they happening and how can I silence them?

My use case is simple, define a class, create an object of that class and store
it in buffer local variable. Now, all instances of oref, oset and macros that
operate on those objects generate this warning.

Thanks,

  Vitalie

GNU Emacs 25.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.16.7) of
2016-01-21