Re: feature/async-dns ac6e085 3/3: Implement asynch TLS negotiation

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: feature/async-dns ac6e085 3/3: Implement asynch TLS negotiation
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:08:24 +1100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

>     Implement asynch TLS negotiation

I went ahead and implemented it now instead of later.  :-)

It's quite a difference.  If you point eww at a page that includes many
images over TLS, Emacs would pause and pause.  But now it's kinda
smooth.

I'm taking a holiday from my holiday for a few days now, so I won't be
fiddling with this stuff a lot the new few days, but go ahead and...
fix anything that needs fixing.  :-)