Re: Option to not automatically customize-save-variable `package-selecte

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Option to not automatically customize-save-variable `package-selected-packages'
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 02:04:14 +0100

Il 18/02/2016 00:05, John Wiegley ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> writes:

Since this was added to Emacs, I have a backup copy of my original init file
so that I can remove those not requested addictions.. and this is very
annoying...

Angelo, would you open a bug on this matter so that we can track it properly,
and you'll be included on the discussion? I do think this should be fixed by
saving the settings to a separate file -- at least, based on this cursory
discussion. Perhaps the experts in this area have better reasons than we've
heard so far.

Done. You should see it as bug #22727.

Ciao,
 Angelo.