Re: On language-dependent defaults for character-folding

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: On language-dependent defaults for character-folding
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 13:05:08 +0800

On 20 February 2016 at 03:24, Achim Gratz <address@hidden> wrote:
Elias Mårtenson writes:
> I'm a firm believer of putting one's money where one's mouth is, and I'm
> willing to work on it myself. However, right now I'm limited by the fact
> that I have no copyright assignment on file, so you can't merge anything I
> do. I have to bring this up with my employer's legal department again.

If your email address is an indicator of your employer, then to the best
of my knowledge that has been taken care of already, but please ask.

I'm posting this from a Gmail address. Perhaps you mistook it for a google.com address? This is my personal email address. I work in the banking industry where the legal departments tend to try to want to cross the i's (or whatever the _expression_ is).

Regards,
Elias