Re: Asynchronous DNS

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Asynchronous DNS
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 14:03:22 +1100

I think all of Eli's comments have now been taken care of on the
async-dns branch, and all tests complete successfully, and everything
seems to work fine for me in daily use (Gnus, eww, erc, Emacs Server).

But it would be nice if somebody could do a code review before merging
to master.  Should I just post the diff here?  It's rather large, but
mainly because many humongous functions have been split up into smaller,
but still too-large, functions...