Re: Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?

From: Anders Lindgren
Subject: Re: Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 13:37:04 +0100

But if anyone has suggestions for fruitful areas of focus, please let me know!

Just the other day I put together a wish list for things to do in the NS (OS X) interface, see `nextstep/WISHLIST'. It's a mix of bugs and new features. As we all know, there is a shortage of people working on the NS port, even though the user base is huge. However, this could be a good opportunity to make people aware that there is an opportunity to contribute. The NS port use the Cocoa API, which is the native OS X and iOS interface.

Unfortunately, I can't participate myself as I'm based in Europe.

Sincerely,
    Anders Lindgren