Re: Including C sources in packaged Emacs

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Including C sources in packaged Emacs
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 19:34:25 -0800

Wilfred Hughes wrote:
Does this seem reasonable? Is there some configure flag that does this
already?

It seems reasonable, for the same reason we install .el files. We compress .el files, and so probably should do the same for source files, right? Also, there are source files whose names end in .m, as well as source files in lib/* and perhaps other areas.