RE: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 a9c48d5: Additional fixes for file notificati

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 a9c48d5: Additional fixes for file notification
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:28:28 -0800 (PST)

> I think you've swayed me by your arguments for consistency, Drew.

Thanks for rethinking about it.

> Can you please re-open the issue?

No; sorry.  I used to be able to reopen bugs, but Glenn decided
I should be prohibited from doing so a few years back and took
away that privilege.

But you can reopen it.  Thx.  And it's not like this is the
most urgent bug to fix.  Having it open need not impede more
important progress.