What happened to the nice bug graphs?

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: What happened to the nice bug graphs?
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 15:37:42 +0100

In particular, look at the year-long "Tagged bugs from Emacs".  It used
to have a one-day resolution, so it was all pretty, but now it's got a
weekly resolution?  What happened?

https://debbugs.gnu.org/rrd/emacs.html

Anyway, my holiday's over, so I'm going to return to my usual slothful
ways.  I'll try to keep up with the fallout of stuff, especially the
networking code, but I probably won't be as prompt as I've been the last
month...