RE: Is it time to drop ChangeLogs?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Is it time to drop ChangeLogs?
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 16:24:15 -0800 (PST)

> > Maybe see this thread?
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-
> > 03/msg00904.html
>
> I respect that Richard may use them in a constructive way, but he's
> no longer doing the majority of the work on Emacs, and I want to
> choose the path that works for the core developers, and will make
> Emacs more welcoming to new contributors.

I meant the thread, not that message.
I meant to link to the first, not the third, message of the thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-03/msg00879.html

The point is that the subject was the same, so it might serve as
a good starting point now, to see what was said before about it.