Re: Permission requested to merge branch comment-cache into master.

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Permission requested to merge branch comment-cache into master.
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 10:07:37 -0700

>>>>> Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello, John.

Hi Alan,

I won't have the time for a proper response until a bit later, but I wanted to
say: please don't become discouraged. I'm very glad you're paying attention to
these issues. In the end, I think I want exactly what you want, the only
question is the path we take to get there.

I'll consider everything you wrote very carefully this week, but until then, I
wanted you to know my gratitude for all the efforts you've made so far.