Re: Advicing select-windows, shr rendering, and per-buffer-theme package

From: Iñigo Serna
Subject: Re: Advicing select-windows, shr rendering, and per-buffer-theme package
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 21:17:47 +0100

Clément Pit--Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

> Great, glad I could help :)

In my case, problem is aggravated as I use "perspective" package and
persp-mode activates each buffer when switching perspective.
As I see, it happens in `persp-reactivate-buffers' function to put
the buffers in current perspective on top of visited list.

But this should not occur with plain emacs.

Anyway, as the solution is not perfect and I'm learning I will look at
Raman's & Stefan's suggestion of using an idle timer. Sounds ugly but…

Thanks again,
Iñigo Serna