Re: Very happy with emacs-25 so far

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Very happy with emacs-25 so far
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 11:34:19 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> What is the purpose of marking them as blocking the release if we
> don't really mean that?

I think there can be disagreement about how blocking these blocking bugs
are.  From the current list:

New Emacs icon blurry in GNOME on Fedora
Support linking -ldl on Hurd
xwidget-webkit-scroll-behaviour = image is non-functional

etc.

Just reading over the list, they all seem like bugs that should be
fixed, but I'd say two thirds of them are bugs that we could live with
in Emacs 25.1.  Or four fifths.  And at the rate they're being fixed,
I'd guess the actual ratio is nine tenths.  :-)