Re: GNU ELPA commit mails

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: GNU ELPA commit mails
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:23:19 -0400

> back if it works.  I just did a new AUCTeX release but so far the commit
> messages haven't appeared in neither auctex-devel nor auctex-diffs but
> I'm reading those via Gmane which might cause some additional delay.

That's because you first pushed to `elpa` and then to
`externals/auctex`.  The scripts couldn't know that the pushes to `elpa`
were actually to the `auctex` package.  And then moving things from one
branch to another doesn't send any diffs (it just sends a single email
with a summary of the files changed on this branch).

        Stefan