Re: [bug-report] e65c307 breaks font-height

From: Rostislav Svoboda
Subject: Re: [bug-report] e65c307 breaks font-height
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:10:14 +0200

>> Is there a problem in the e65c307 or in my emacs configuration?

Just to be sure - I did make clean && make bootstrap

After that I put a log-message right on the top of
font-setting-change-default-font in lisp/dynamic-setting.el and
byte-compiled the file.  I launch emacs in default configuration
using:
 ./src/emacs -q --eval "(set-face-attribute 'default nil :height 80)" &

A *scratch* with font-height 80 appears but immediatelly right after
that the font-height gets increased. Moreover my log-message does not
appear in the *Messages*.

So I think the e65c307 exposes some other bug indeed, but it is
specific to just one particular computer. On my other computer
everything is fine.

Do you have any other idea where should I take a look or put a
breakpoint?

thx Bost