Configuring fontsets with `unicode-fonts` [Was: Re: Should minibuffer pr

From: Alexis
Subject: Configuring fontsets with `unicode-fonts` [Was: Re: Should minibuffer prompt be made intangible by default?]
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 12:40:35 +1100

Clément Pit--Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks! Faces are one of the thing I *don't* use custom for. AFAIK it does not let you create and manipulate fontsets; I don't think we have any way to specify these properly, in fact. At least, the question at https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/17205/how-do-i-set-up-font-fallback-in-a-robust-way didn't get a single answer.

i know i'm sounding like a broken record, but the `unicode-fonts` might be what you're looking for:

http://melpa.org/#/unicode-fonts

Alexis.