Re: About x_draw_xwidget_glyph_string

From: joakim
Subject: Re: About x_draw_xwidget_glyph_string
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 23:13:13 +0200

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, could you also take a look at the other issue of
> "xwidget-view-list gets longer and longer" I mentioned in the original
> message?

I think the original intention was to only run initialization if the
lookup first returned NULL, like below. (Which of course was what you
wrote in your original email, albeit more eloquently)

  /* Do initialization here in the display loop because there is no
     other time to know things like window placement etc.  */
  if(xv == NULL)
    xv = xwidget_init_view (xww, s, x, y);

--
Joakim Verona