suppressable byte compilation warnings and cconv.el

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: suppressable byte compilation warnings and cconv.el
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:17:40 +0200

In file `bytecomp.el' there is a customizable variable
`byte-compile-warnings' that allows one to selectively silence certain
warnings. However, functions in `cconv.el' don't make use of that at
all, their warnings are unconditionally printed.

In particular, I'm annoyed by warnings like this:

    Warning: Unused lexical argument ‘size’

I can create a patch to make some warnings in `cconv.el' suppressable
too. Does that sound like a good idea?

Paul