Re: suppressable byte compilation warnings and cconv.el

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: suppressable byte compilation warnings and cconv.el
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 10:44:52 +0200

To clarify why I want it.  I have some procedurally generated
functions, which I byte-compile after generation.  I would like to
avoid renaming attributes in the generator (not to mention the logic
needed to detect whether they are used), instead I'd just temporarily
suppress "unused x" warnings during this particular byte compilation.

Paul