Re: Building Emacs on MSYS2

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Building Emacs on MSYS2
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 22:20:19 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> All I say is that I urge people to use the official build procedure.
> If you or someone else wants to talk to the author, or invite him/her
> to discuss this here, that's a bonus.

I'll like to remove that stuff from the PKGBUILD and submit a build
request (which will be accepted, I'm sure) but first I need to test the
build on x86 and x86_64, and that means quite a lot of time with my
(non-)hardware and scarce Windows usage. I hope to get it ready before
Emacs 25 is released.