Re: matlab-mode MELPA, link contact FAQ?

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: matlab-mode MELPA, link contact FAQ?
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:38:41 +0200

Steve Purcell <address@hidden> writes:

>> It also loads https://fr.amiando.com/resources/js/amiandoExport.js
>> which seems to be source code, with no license.
>
> No, our site does not load that script. I suspect that this is due to
> a browser extension you are running — they frequently side-load
> further libraries.

Thanks Steve for the clarifications.

Still, I find it really sad that because LibreJS is unable to detect
that some JavaScript code is free, websites are wrongly being considered
nonfree.  Even worse, some of these websites are completely unusable
with this plugin, while they are using Free Software!

LibreJS is a just browser plugin, I consider it a very bad move to use
it to determine if some source code is free or not, it obviously has
serious limitations that make it completely unreliable and unusable for
me.

Nico