Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:37:01 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

> If we had switched to a better bug tracker, on the other hand... :)

One with a better integration with the vc system would be nice, yes.
And a better web interface.  :-)  But I find working with debbugs on a
day to day basis easier than other bug trackers I have to interact with,
because the other bug trackers don't integrate with Emacs.

I mean, you can even use debbugs offline.  :-)