Re: todo-mode doc bug

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: todo-mode doc bug
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:52:31 +0300

> From: Stephen Berman <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:22:31 +0200
>
> It didn't occur to me that you meant that specific message

I didn't.  I haven't read the discussion until you said it didn't
contain anything useful.  I just gave the advice because referencing
the thread is cheap and can never cause any information loss.  It's
just something I learned from experience, that's all.

> I guess the only repair it to revert my commit and then make a new
> one with the reference.  Should I do that?

It doesn't look to me important enough for such troubles.

Thanks.