Re: Volunteers to implement test for stuff called at startup?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Volunteers to implement test for stuff called at startup?
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:08:18 +0000

Hi Eli,

Starting today morning (probably my first build after the update in src/process.c), I am unable to update M-x list-packages. I keep on getting the below error.

=====

Importing package-keyring.gpg...done
error in process filter: End of file during parsing

=====

The below is not helping me here as this error originates in C.

(setq debug-on-message "error in process filter")

I do not know for sure if the update in process.c or some package in GNU elpa/melpa would cause this. Can you please provide me pointers to help provide good debug info? Also can that error be improved to give more info as to which file caused the "End of file during parsing" error?

Thanks.

Kaushal Modi