Another todo-mode bug fix, ok for emacs-25?

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Another todo-mode bug fix, ok for emacs-25?
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 15:59:11 +0200

In bug#23447 I show how to reproduce a todo-mode bug I encountered
involving archived items and provide a fix for it.  The bug does not
result in data loss or file corruption, but changes the behavior of
todo-show in a way that can only be repaired by resetting internal
variables or unloading and reloading todo-mode.el.  The patch has no
effect outside of todo-mode, and I've tested all uses of the function
involved within todo-mode and encountered no problems, so is it all
right for me to commit the fix to emacs-25?

Steve Berman