Re: Add a commit hash (first 6 chars) column to cgit webpage?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Add a commit hash (first 6 chars) column to cgit webpage?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 16:42:03 +0000

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM Yuri Khan <address@hidden> wrote:
I have hosted the script on my home server:

http://greasemonkey.centaur.ath.cx/cgit_Add_commit_hash_column.user.js

You can install this in Firefoxoids using the Greasemonkey or
Tampermonkey extension, and in Chromides using Tampermonkey.

If you need this on other aliases of Savannah cgit, or on other cgit
instances, just add the corresponding @include patterns. (If you feel
adventurous, replace the host with a *; this will enable the script on
all pages whose URL contains /cgit/ and /log/ in that order.)

This is awesome! Thank you! Works! ( http://i.imgur.com/WoWMHB4.png ):)

Kaushal Modi