RE: Edebug: avoid messages on 'f' command

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Edebug: avoid messages on 'f' command
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 10:32:12 -0700 (PDT)

> I just know now it's pointless to use M-x report-emacs-bug
> unless you use Emacs to handle your mail in general.

FWIW - I use `M-x report-emacs-bug', and I don't let Emacs
handle my mail - at all.

For me, `M-x report-emacs-bug' works well.  My mail client
is MS Outlook.  I use `M-x report-emacs-bug' to compose the
message and record session information (e.g. Emacs build).
Then I use `C-c C-c' and paste the copied message into a new
mail-client message that pops up, addressed and ready to send.

Easy.