Re: Edebug: avoid messages on 'f' command

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Edebug: avoid messages on 'f' command
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 06:57:45 +0000

Hello, Paul.

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 11:44:17PM +0200, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:
> Yes, it works fine for me. Thank you.

I've committed the change to master at savannah (together with updates to
Edebug's documentation).

One thing's puzzling me - who would ever want that one second of "Break"
in the echo area?  It's annoying, and it's scarcely useful information.
Maybe I should just have ripped out that bit of code entirely.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).