Re: Making better use of the "release blocking list" [was: bug#23288: 25

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Making better use of the "release blocking list" [was: bug#23288: 25.0.92; Clicking on links inserts primary X selection]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:08:29 -0400

"Blocking" is just the debbugs terminology. When I add something to
this list, it is something I think needs "attention" before the
release. (I tend to throw any obvious regression wrt to 24 on there.)
"Attention" can mean someone taking 30 seconds to make an informed
comment "this isn't an issue for 25.1 because X". (In which case they
may want to shift it to #21966.)

I'd hope it would go without saying, but feel free to remove things
If I disagree, I'll comment in the relevant report.

(BTW, I've never claimed my additions are exhaustive.)