Re: git unreachable?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: git unreachable?
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 09:51:14 +0000

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 07:58:31PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Savannah is overloaded for anonymous accesses.  Please wait for it to
> calm down.

I've been unable to get through to git for two days, now.

The symptoms are, after entering "git pull<CR>", I get prompted for my
passphrase which I enter.  ~10 minutes later, the messages:

    packet_write_wait: Connection to 208.118.235.72 port 22: Broken pipe

appear on the terminal.

Looking at the savannah emacs web page, it appears that at least some
people are managing to commit to savannah.  Is it just me that can't get
through, or are others also having trouble?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).