Re: Processed: Re: bug#19717: 24.4.50; printing.el still uses ps-eval-sw

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Processed: Re: bug#19717: 24.4.50; printing.el still uses ps-eval-switch
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 19:32:25 +0300

> From: Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
> Cc: Emacs developers <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 11:40:48 -0400
>
> GNU bug tracker automated control server wrote:
>
> > Processing commands for address@hidden:
> >
> >> unblock 19759 by 23050
>
> Again, this is not necessary.

I remembered you said that, but the facts are otherwise, sorry.

> Closed bugs are not included in the list at the top of
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/19759

They are for me.  I do need glasses, but I still see very well, I
assure you.

> Explicitly unblocking closed bugs is harmful, because if the bug needs
> to be reopened for some reason, it won't reappear in the blocking list.

Sorry, I have no other way to display the list of blockers as it
really is.  Maybe it's a debbugs bug, I don't know.  But the problem
is real, and I did the only thing I know about that helps.