Eli Zaretskii will be steering this ship until June 13th

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Eli Zaretskii will be steering this ship until June 13th
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 10:49:00 -0700

Hello Emacsers,

Due to an upcoming vacation -- and the need to prepare for it -- Eli Zaretskii
has graciously accepted to lead our happy company until June 13th.

This period of time should focus primarily on getting the remainder of the
blocking bugs resolved, and getting out more pretests in advance of the first
release candidate. Nicolas has told me that the next pretest will be this
Friday.

Eli has complete deciding authority over all issues during this time, as I
likely won't be available even by e-mail, and don't want to hold up our steady
progress toward the next release.

Thank you,