bug#21182 (was Removing bugs from the blockers)

From: Mike Kupfer
Subject: bug#21182 (was Removing bugs from the blockers)
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:09:55 -0700

Nix wrote:

> > 21182 -- the blamed commit seems unrelated, so should probably be
> >              tagged not reproducible
>
> [...] (I suspect it is a
> bug of some sort related to work's rather bizarre Beehive mail system,

I use Beehive at $DAYJOB, and I sometimes use Gnus (both Emacs 24.5 and
Emacs 25) for it.  I haven't seen the symptoms reported in the bug,
though I have seen other issues (bug 22590 in particular).

Do you use the Gnus agent or registry?  (I use neither one.)

Can you look at the messages using some other application, e.g.,
Thunderbird or Zimbra?  Does the other application show the messages as
read?

When Gnus shows the message as read, what mark does it use ("O", "M",
etc)?

regards,
mike