Re: MH-E manual patch

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: MH-E manual patch
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:49:21 -0700

> Is there anything I need to do to address its entry here?
> http://patchwork.newartisans.com/patch/624/

Typically you'd manipulate the metadata for the patch in the list for that
group.

However, it looks like the consensus is that we'll be keeping patch management
within debbugs for now, by using queries to determine which open bugs have
related patches.

The main thing we need to do now is to ensure that every patch sent directly
to emacs-devel is copied to a new issue.