Re: Python interactive navigation around nested functions

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Python interactive navigation around nested functions
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:32:45 +0200

On 21.06.2016 08:05, Dima Kogan wrote:
Dima Kogan <address@hidden> writes:

I don't really LIKE it, though, so let me ponder.
OK. I pondered for 10 minutes. I think the current behavior is strange,
and I think the following would be much more natural:

1. If we're on a function-definition line, C-M-a should go up to the
previous definition, at the SAME OR HIGHER AST level

A common proceeding is saying "at start". i.e. at first character.
Than go upward.