Re: 2 release blocking bugs left for 25.1!

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: 2 release blocking bugs left for 25.1!
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:25:27 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:
>
>> I have applied the patches for these now -- the localized solution has
>> gone to Emacs-25, and then more general solution to master.
>
> The change in emacs-25 eventually will be merged into master. Is that
> your intention?

That was my original intention, but the change turned out to be daft,
and has been reverted. So, there is still an open issue here that I need
to deal with (and am currently not sure the right way to deal with).

What ever fix I make for emacs-25 should probably go to master anyway.
Having both should cause no harm, besides, the general solution might
not work and get reverted!

Phil