Re: Did something Change With Unicode Name Mappings?

From: raman
Subject: Re: Did something Change With Unicode Name Mappings?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 08:04:00 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

This was in emacs address@hidden

The problem went after I did the following:

1. Did a make clean in admin/unicode
2. Rebuilt Emacs
3. Updated  describe-char-unicodedata-file to point  at the UniCode.txt
in emacs/admin/unicode

Characters that demonstrated the problem before I did this and that went
away after:

C-x 8 RET  dog tab f tab == "dog face"

🐶

--raman >> From: address@hidden