Re: run tests from el files

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: run tests from el files
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 18:56:11 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Phillip Lord <address@hidden> wrote:
Robert Weiner <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Phillip Lord <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>

>> I would like comments on this patch which I'd like to install on master.

> ​I would think you would want to test both .el and .elc behavior since if
> there is an issue in​

This is only the *tests* that I am not byte-compiling (or rather not

​Okay, I see now, that just was not what you wrote.  So you would still see byte-coded information from the production files and would just not see them from any code within your test files.  That would obviously help some but not solve this issue more broadly.

Bob