Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 11:43:26 -0400

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
t may consist of a number of distinct functionalities but the reality
is that actually being productive while working (writing text and code
while managing projects and emails) requires using many of these
distinct functionalities (export, babel, agenda, capture).  For me, org
provides a unifying experience that has enriched my emacs use (and I
speak as an emacs user from the 80s...).

​Yes.  Hyperbole is similar; it has distinct subsystems that can all be used together and are unified via a simple menu interface.  Although there is presently no support for org-mode in Hyperbole because we haven't gotte​n to it yet, there is little overlap in their detailed functionalities, so you can improve your productivity further by using both of them.

A new Hyperbole release for emacs developers should be out by the end of my workday today.

Bob