Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.13, a significant update

From: aditya siram
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 5.13, a significant update, is released for testing and use
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 06:11:08 -0500

Using the instructions in the top post I get the error:
require: Symbol's value as variable is void: debbugs-gnu-query
Thanks!
-deech

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:43 PM, tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Too many warn when compile el files:

Hi Tumashu:

Yes, that is a lot of warnings, more than I ever tend to see though a
lot of them are just basic warnings or related to compilation order
and will not cause any harm.  Some are calls to obsoleted functions
that are still there for compatibility or possibly because we have not
updated them yet.  If you load Hyperbole and then re-byte-compile the
number should go down a lot.

What version of Emacs are you using?

Does Hyperbole load and run for you?

Does Hyperbole match its documentation or is anything happening that
disagrees with the DEMO or the Hyperbole Manual?

Are there any specific errors that you see and can pick out that are
of concern?  An example of one that would be of concern
is your first one:

> In end of data:
> hact.el:322:1:Warning: the function ‘set:member’ might not be defined at
>     runtime.

I had not seen that one, so I'll look into it.

Bob