Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:02:03 +0200

On 2016-07-03, at 02:05, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> The issue at hand is how to develop new features so that they extend
> Emacs in a clean way that reduces the added difficulty of learning new
> features.

I do not understand this.  I had similar reservations at the beginning,
but then I actually tried and I found Org _very_ easy to learn.  One of
the guiding principles of Org is that you don't have to learn anything
you don't want to use (apart from the very basics, like the tree
structure of an Org file).

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski