Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 19:03:48 -0400

  >  Using
  > Org-mode, I can select a project and configure org-mode in a way that
  > it would generate a time report and a summary of my work. That report
  > could then be exported in a convenient file format and be given to my
  > client.

Since projects generally have different files (or even different
directories), the usual Emacs way to handle this would be that if you
visit something in one project and look for the todo list, you get
that project's todo list.

That has the advantage that it requires no special knowledge or
configuration.

--
Dr Richard Stallman