Re: [ELPA] New package: delight.el

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: delight.el
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 04:24:19 +1200

No comments on this to date, so I'd quite like to see this committed
to the GNU ELPA repo.

I have a savannah account, but do not have permission to push to the
emacs/elpa repository. I'll happily take care of it if I'm assigned
permissions (which would assist with future updates); otherwise if
someone else would like to do so, that would be appreciated.

thanks,
-Phil