Re: [ELPA] New package: delight.el

From: Phil Sainty
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: delight.el
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:45:44 +1200

Hi Clément,

> could the be turned into a patch against diminish?

My preference is to keep this separate. delight.el is pretty well-
established at this point (I first released it three years ago),
and diminish.el is not part of GNU ELPA, so I expect you'd need to
contact its author about patching it in any case.

I'm just looking to give delight.el a new home.

-Phil