Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:54:58 +0200

An open letter was posted on dar interwebs

https://medium.com/@fommil/open-letter-to-the-emacs-maintainers-226cb67a961f#.1pq4ienoh

and discussion predictably followed on the "code of conduct" thing on
Hacker News:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12125057

I'm just posting the link here because I found it mildly interesting,
although I don't really find any of the technical suggestions to be
very...  er...  convincing.  Your mileage may vary.

And as for the "code of conduct" thing, I'm confident that assholish
behaviour isn't tolerated here, so I don't really think that's
necessary, either.