Re: Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer

From: Christian Kruse
Subject: Re: Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:23:04 +0200

Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> writes:

> For me, it's often easier to look at a different branch in the browser,
> rather than have to check it out locally.

Are you aware that you a) don't need to check out the branch to have a
look at it (e.g. git log <branch> works well, git show <hash> works on
every commit, etc, pp) and b) you can do everything with magit pretty
well?

I don't want to disregard your workflow, just trying to praise git and
magit features :-)

Best regards,
--
Christian Kruse